Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and leading yoga groups for clients with eating disorders in residential, intensive programming, and outpatient settings
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure continuity of care
- Maintain timely documentation in compliance with The Emily Program policies and regulatory requirements
- Maintain and enhances knowledge of current yoga practice through self-study and CEU opportunities.
- Maintain at all times the confidentiality of proprietary information, which includes but is not limited to, trade secrets, sensitive company information, and generally any company information not made available to the public.
- Maintain at all times the confidentiality of former and current Emily Program clients’ protected health information, as directed by state and federal law, and Emily Program policy. Additionally, maintain confidentiality in any position with access to employee personal information.
- Participate in monthly yoga teacher meetings.
- Participate in assigned meetings with the manager.
- Attend annual training for yoga teachers.
- Complete all assigned mandatory trainings.
- Maintain an organized and clean environment for yoga practice.
- Maintain and manage yoga supplies for the site.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 200 RYT certification minimum required.
- Maintain certification through Yoga Alliance.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Additional training in trauma-sensitive or trauma-informed yoga preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships.
- Demonstrate initiative and exercise good judgment (e.g, in starting tasks, asking questions, identifying and discussing problems, ability to structure own work, stay on task).
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Shows passion for our business, clients, and values.
- Standing 70-75% and Sitting 25-30%.
- Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping or crouching when appropriate.
- Lift, carry, push or pull up to approx. 40 pounds (supplies, etc.)
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|