To create a yoga program that includes
1) Instructors that are knowledgeable and are passionate about yoga and teaching their students
2) A strong community that inspires people to attend yoga classes
3) a consistent experience among all instructors
4) A schedule that will attract and retain both new and experienced students
5) Events and trainings that will further enhance our yoga offering and bring in additional revenue.
Narrative Job Description:
This position is ideal for someone who has always wanted to run their own yoga studio but not have the commitment or distractions of running a business.
This role includes:
• Hiring, developing, and retaining a team of high-quality yoga instructors
• Creating the Flow Fitness “brand” of yoga
• Creating and managing the schedule of classes
• Attracting and retaining new students
• Creating and organizing yoga events and trainings
This job is a part-time position and is expected to start at 3-5 hours a week and ramp up as restrictions loosen up and we are able to offer more classes. We anticipate the role growing to 8-10 hours per week plus 3-5 hours of instruction.
Flow Fitness has redefined fitness and offers our members a combination of quality, variety and value so they can create a personalized fitness experience with just one membership. With locations in South Lake Union and Fremont, Flow Fitness has become one of Seattle’s best gyms and offers studio classes, training and open gym.
• 3-5 years verifiable experience as a lead Yoga instructor
• Experience training and developing instructors
• Experience auditing instructors
• Experience building a Studio Class program (from the ground up)
• Experience in multiple Yoga formats: Yoga Flow, Yoga Sculpt, Vinyasa, Yin, Power etc.
• Preferred Experience
• Yoga Studio Manager or Yoga Studio Owner
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about yoga and has wanted to start their own yoga studio but not want to deal with the business aspects and can focus on yoga.
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|