We are looking for a friendly, energetic, and reliable individual with a “Can do” attitude to fill a Front Desk Coordinator position at our yoga studio in downtown Bellevue. Outstanding people skills, and the ability to multi-task are a must. Previous customer service or retail experience is required.
Candidates must be available to work Weekend or Evening shifts + availability to sub other shifts periodically. If hired, you will receive a set schedule of 1-2 shifts per week, plus lots of opportunities to sub.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Greet and check-in clients
- Actively sell packages, workshops, and retail
- Answer phones, emails, and general client questions
- Cash handling, daily deposits
- Cleaning and studio upkeep
- Work independently and as a team/ willingness to jump in and help out
- Oversee volunteers
Not required, but a plus:
- Proficiency in Mind Body Software
- Yoga practitioner
*Must have reliable transportation and be dependable and punctual for every shift. Bellevue/Eastside candidates preferred.
If you are interested in joining our incredible community, submit a short paragraph of why you would be good fit, along with a copy of your resume for review.
**Submissions without a paragraph will not be reviewed.
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|