Yogis: get involved and go outside the box with these upcoming yoga events in Seattle.
- What better combination is there than yoga and wine? Attend Zenful Sip at Wine World (400 NE 45th St) on May 27 at 6:30 p.m. to take part in a relaxing yoga class and wine tasting with handpicked wine selections. The event costs $15.
- Preparing for the big day when you’ll become a parent can be stressful. Learn how to relax with this “Partner Prenatal Yoga Workshop” on May 30 at 6 p.m. at Home Yoga (523 First Ave. W). The event will teach cooperative yoga poses, meditative movement and basic massage. Tickets for this event are $38 per couple.
- Attend a full-day, women-focused workshop on May 10 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at The Center for Urban Horticulture (3501 NE 41st St.). The “Realize Your Radiance: The Cup Half Full” event will feature five presenters and promises to “leave you empowered and inspired.” The cost is $115 and includes lunch.
- There is a 4-week, 200 hour Iyengar-style yoga teacher training starting May 28 through June 22 at The Center for Yoga of Seattle (2261 NE 65th St.) The class meets Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Richard Schachtel, founder and director for The Center for Yoga of Seattle, will be teaching the class. The training costs $2,400.
- Whole Life Yoga (8551 Greenwood Ave N Suite2) is offering a free introductory yoga class event on May 11 from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
Interested in more content like this? Get social with us:
[Photo by Tony and Debbie – CC BY]
Published on May 7, 2014
Latest posts by Simona Trakiyska (see all)
- The Seattle Sanctuary - Dec 2, 2020
- I Attended a Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in BC, This Is What It Was Like! - Nov 18, 2018
- Balance isn’t a straight line! - Dec 10, 2015