Root Yoga Seattle is hosting an introduction to yoga class series during the month of April 2017 on Saturdays from 11am to noon. This is a four-week series designed for the beginner or those who want to energize a forgotten practice. This series will give you an understanding of the foundational poses and breath work encountered in any vinyasa class. You will discover the anatomical principles for the warrior series, high plank, low plank, upward and downward facing dog along with some twists, backbends and hip openers.
This class series normally costs $100 but we are giving away a free pass to one lucky winner. You can enter the giveaway to win this for yourself or for a loved one.
Thursday April 6th 2017 at 23:59:59
WINNERS: Julie B.
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
- This giveaway is open only to those who sign up on this page and who are 18 or older on the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter
- While we highly recommend following the steps above to enter. One may also enter by completing step 1 without subscribing to the weekly email update and not completing the remaining steps
- One may only enter this giveaway between the date this post is published online and the entry deadline specified above
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Winner(s) are selected at random amongst all the valid entries received by Seattle Yoga News and are contacted via email and announced on this page
Good luck to everyone!