Here’s your chance to come meet and mingle with Jaggi Vasudev also known as Sadhguru by attending his event in Seattle on October 5th 2016 from 7pm to 9pm at Benaroya Hall.
Sadhguru is names as one of India’s 50 most influential people. He has addressed prominent global forums on issues as diverse as socio-economic development, leadership and spirituality. He has served as delegate to the United Nations Millennium Peace Summit and the World Peace Congress and has been a special invitee to the World Economic Forum (2006-2009), the Australian Leadership Retreat (2006) and TED (2009).
Sadhguru founded the Isha Foundation – a non-isha foundation sadhgurureligious, not-for-profit organization with over 200 centers worldwide and over one million volunteers.
Isha Foundation implements several large-scale human service projects. Action for Rural Rejeuvenation offers free medical care for under-served rural communities, Isha Vidhya provides schools to underprivileged children and Project GreenHands prevents and reverses environmental degradation. The Foundation’s efforts have earned it special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Monday October 3rd 2016 at 23:59:59
WINNER: Elizabeth M.
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
- This giveaway is open only to those who sign up on this page and who are 18 or older on the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter
- While we highly recommend following the steps above to enter. One may also enter by completing step 1 without subscribing to the weekly email update and not completing the remaining steps
- One may only enter this giveaway between the date this post is published online and the entry deadline specified above
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Winner(s) are selected at random amongst all the valid entries received by Seattle Yoga News and are contacted via email and announced on this page
Good luck to everyone!