- This event has passed.
200h Weekend Yoga Teacher Training at Aham Yoga
Jan 19, 2018| $2850
Aham Yoga’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed to empower our students by building a thorough understanding behind the 5,000 year old discipline of yoga. Students will gain the confidence to communicate and teach the practice of yoga to others with skill, while learning to honor their own unique voice and teaching style. Whether you are an established yoga teacher, an aspiring yoga teacher, or a practitioner looking to deepen their own practice and understanding of yoga, our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is committed to the personal success of each student.
Led by our lead teacher, and founder of Aham Yoga, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, our 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Teacher Training Course is a perfect blend of strong theory and practice. Having studied yoga extensively in India for several years before moving here, she combines what she knows with her 10+ years of teaching experience to help new teachers become better yoga practitioners and teachers.
Schedule: Our 10 Week Intensive Training will take place Friday-Sunday for 10 weeks, beginning January 19, 2018 until March 25th 2018!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Highlights
- Study of the origin and evolution of yoga – referencing important yogic texts.
- Advanced study of asana practice – alignment, technique, modifications, props, etc.
- Teaching Methodology – the art of sequencing and teaching.
- Yoga therapeutics for common ailments – back pain, wrist pain, sciatica, etc.
- Understanding movement and stillness – Hatha and Vinyasa styles of yoga.
- Pranayama, meditation, and chanting practice.
- Complimentary pre-course work.
- Apprenticeship opportunities.
Tuition: $2850 + Tax
Aham Yoga, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, Yoga Redmond, Yoga Teacher Training 2018