- This event has passed.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Aham Yoga
Jan 23, 2018| $4200
Aham Yoga’s 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training is a flexible, in-depth program offered as weekend modules once a month. Each module will dive into the depths of study and practice. The space between modules will help participants study, practice, and apply what has been learnt in class into the real world – and then bring back experiences, inspiration, and questions to class. Between sessions, participants will have access to homework assignments, online support via video chat, and an exclusive Facebook group to stay engaged, productive and inspired.
All hours will count towards becoming a Yoga Alliance 500 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher upon successful completion of training.
500 hour overview
The 500 hour yoga teacher training will provide you with an detailed, expert-level education in vinyasa yoga technique, teaching methodology, yoga philosophy, anatomy, and business of yoga. It provides a high caliber yoga education by giving you the tools to teach skillfully, think critically, and discover a teaching path that is true to you. It is suitable for students of every lineage who want more depth, skill, understanding, and inspiration in their practice and teaching of yoga.
Schedule & Modules
All modules will run Friday through Sunday.
- Friday 11:30am to 6pm (6.5 hours)
- Saturday 10:30am to 7pm (8.5 hours)
- Sunday 10am to 6pm (8 hours)
*Ample lunch and tea breaks will be provided
MODULES & SCHEDULES:
- Module ONE: Understanding Modern Yoga (Jan 23rd to 25th, 2018)
- Module TWO: Mistakes in Yoga Poses and How to Fix Them (Feb 23rd to 25th, 2018)
- Module THREE: Classical Yoga Tradition (Online)
- Module FOUR: Pranayama – The Yogic Art of Breathing(April 20-22, 2018)
- Module FIVE: Pre & Post Natal Yoga for Women (May 18-20, 2018)
- Module SIX: Yoga Nidra and Meditation (June 22-24, 2018)
- Module SEVEN: The Power of Sequencing(July 27-29, 2018)
- Module EIGHT: Art of Adjustments(August 24-26, 2018)
- Module NINE: Yoga Anatomy for Better Function and Form (September 14-16, 2018)
- Module TEN: Study of the Yoga Sutras and Hatha Yoga Pradeepika (October 26-28, 2018)
- Module ELEVEN: Student Psychology and Business of Yoga (Nov 17th to 19th, 2018)
- Module TWELVE: Presentation (Dec 15th to 17th, 2018)
Please attend one of our information sessions for more details.
Location: Aham Yoga, 8226 196th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.