- This event has passed.
Sayulita Mexico Yoga Retreat 2018 with Leah Zaccaria
Feb 25, 2018| $1199 – $1649
Join Leah Zaccaria for an incredible week of yoga, sun, and fun in Sayulita Mexico! This Mexico yoga retreat is mostly All Inclusive!
On this retreat you will enjoy the following:
- 2 yoga classes a day in an open air studio overlooking the ocean,
- 6 nights stay at Hotel Kupuri located in the town square,
- Brunch each morning,
- 3 Group dinners during the week,
- 1 massage,
- An all day excursion,
- Sound bath.
- Photo shoots
- February 25-March 3rd 2018
- Single Private Room $1,649 per person
- Singe Room Shared $1,199 per person
- Double Room Shared $1,349 per person
About the teacher: Leah Zaccaria
• 200 Hour Vinyasa Training with Alchemy of Yoga, teachers Silvia Mordini and Jenniferlyn Cheimingo at hauteyoga Queen Anne (sister studio to shefayoga Roosevelt)
• Practicing since 2006
• Teaching since 2011
I have always been avidly into fitness, dance and movement and became passionate for hot yoga in 2006. Yoga changed my life. Coming from a stressful career environment where I work as a CPA, it helped me quiet my mind and see my life for what it was and how I wanted it to be.
It had been dream of mine to own my own business. Therefore, I decided to marry my business expertise with my passion for yoga to create a studio that would be successful from a business standpoint but also reach and help people physically, emotionally and spiritually, as well as build a community where people feel safe and loved unconditionally. My First studio, hauteyoga Queen Anne has been open since 2009 and has grown into something bigger and better than I ever dreamed. I feel it is my own dharma (purpose) to continue to build and foster communities in the Seattle area. shefayoga Roosevelt was born from this vision. I am extremely excited to have sister studios, each carrying the vision, but with their own unique being.
I am inspired and love to share messages of intention while practicing the asanas (poses). My classes are filled with love, laughter, movement, and really great music!
Leah Zaccaria, Mexico Yoga Retreat, Sayulita Yoga Retreat, Shefayoga