- This event has passed.
[Canceled] Gong Bath Meditation with Wayne Marto
May 11, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join us on a transformative journey of healing and deep relaxation, as we bathe every cell of the body in therapeutic sound and vibration. The gong acoustically elevates us, creating a deep spontaneous meditative state that restores harmony and vitality to the mind, body and soul, leaving you feeling tuned, refreshed and connected with your intuitive personal power.
Benefits of Gong Bath Meditation:
✓ Promotes relaxation and stress relief
✓ Restores vibrational balance and mind-body harmony
✓ Stimulates immune system and glandular functioning
✓ Encourages the movement of life force energy
✓ Clears habitual negative thought patterns
✓ Supports deep spontaneous meditation
✓ Improves concentration, creativity and will-power
✓ Advances spiritual exploration and self-discovery
What to Expect when you arrive? The 90-minute event includes a brief discussion on the healing attributes of the gong, a 62-minute, 11-Planet Gong Bath Mediation followed by sweets and community.
What to bring/wear? Wear comfortable clothes and bring whatever you need to be relaxed for the meditation – yoga mat, blanket, pillow, water, eye mask, etc.
Cost? $20 when you preregister or $25 at the door
When & Where?
- Sa. 02/29 2pm – 3:30pm at Expand Yoga
- We. 03/11
- Su. 03/15 6pm – 7:30 at Two Dog Yoga
- Sa. 03/21 – Mo. 23rd 7pm – 10pm at Nalanda West
- Su. 03/22 6pm – 7:30pm at Village Green Yoga
- Th. 03/26 7pm – 8:30pm at East West Bookshop
- Su. 04/05 7:30pm-9pm at Breathe Hot Yoga
- Sa. 5/11 2pm-3:30pm at Expand Yoga in Tacoma
- Sa. 8/3 6pm-7:30pm at b.Human Yoga
- Su. 8/11
- Sa. 8/24 2pm-3:30pm at Expand Yoga
- Su. 8/25
- Th. 8/29 7pm-8:30pm at East West Bookshop
- Su. 11/24 6pm-7:30pm at Village Green Yoga
- Sa. 11/30 6pm-7:30pm at Tuladhara Yoga
- Sa. 11/30 2pm-3:30pm at Expand Yoga
- Su. 12/01 6pm-7:30pm at Two Dog Yoga
- Su. 12/08 7:30pm-9pm at Breathe Hot Yoga
- Su. 01/19 6pm-7:30pm at Village Green Yoga
- Sa. 01/25 at Washington State Convention Center
- Su. 01/26 6pm-8pm at Two Dog Yoga
- Th. 01/30 7pm-8:30pm at East West Bookshop
- Su. 02/02 7:30pm-9pm at Breathe Hot Yoga
- We. 02/12
- Sa. 02/15 – Su. 02/16 10am – 5pm at Nalanda West
About the teacher: Wayne Marto
Wayne is a life-long musician who has studied the gong extensively under Gong Master Mehtab Benton. His authentic style of playing, infused with passion and intention, promotes deep relaxation and transformation. Wayne is the Founder and Executive Director of Beneficial Sound, a 501(c)3 public charity committed to bringing wellness to the mind, body and soul through sound and vibration. He has a degree in Psychology, is a Certified Gong Practitioner and is a member of the American Sound Healers Association. Wayne Marto 425 296 6513 www.beneficialsound.org firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.