- This event has passed.
Om at Evo: Yoga class at the Evo store in Wallingford
Jun 1, 2014 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am| $10
‘Om at evo’ is an all ages, coed, yoga session open to all ability levels. Whether you are just starting out or a Guru, we will help you find your center and meet some new friends. This one hour session is taught by Frances Hammond . Space is limited, so sign up below and reserve your spot. All attendees will receive a special discount on Men’s and Women’s Activewear at evo too! Yoga
- What: Om at evo – An in store Yoga Session, taught by Frances Hammond, RYT
- Who: Guys and Gals, all ability levels (Under 18 will require parent’s permission)
- Where: evo | 3500 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98103
- When: Sunday | June 1, 2014 | 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Cost: $10 (includes yoga session and $10 evo gift card)
- What to bring/wear? PrAna will provide yoga mats for those who do not have their own. Wear comfortable clothes that allow for stretching and yoga poses.
About the instructor: Frances first arrived on the yoga mat to escape from the daily stress of an office job. Yoga became a grounding solace in the days of desks and computers. This realization led her to gain a 200 hour teacher certification at Yogalife. Today, Frances joyfully teaches full time. Her classes combine flow, strength building and exploration of breath. She believes in details and puts quite a bit of it in her explanations. As a teacher, Frances creates a nonjudgmental space where each person can feel comfortable in the moment and relax. She encourages students to find their own space and practice within themselves. As a student, both on and off the mat, she practices the blend of effort and ease. See you June 1st!