- This event has passed.
Teacher Training and In-Depth Studies Open House with Richard Schachtel
Sep 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
If you’ve been considering In Depth studies or Teacher Training, now is the time to find out more.THIS MAY BE THE LAST OPEN HOUSE WE ARE OFFERING FOR SOME TIME.
This is a FREE Teacher Training class.It is also for those interested in just the yoga practice part of those courses called Yoga Practitioner Courses. Please arrive early at 5:50pm dressed for yoga practice. Q and A session will follow the class.(We will finish by 8pm).
The open house is for those interested in one of our upcoming 200 hour teacher trainings:
- The 4 Week Immersion Teacher Training September 4-28
- Wednesday Evening Teacher Training Starting September 5th
- The 1 Year Tuesday Morning Teacher Training Starting on September 11th
- The 4 Week Teacher Training in Goa India November 26-December 22, 2018!
- The Weekend Teacher Training in Starting 10/20/18 2018!
- 2019 Daytime Program Meeting Thursdays starting 2/7/19
- 2019 Evening Program Meeting Tuesdays starting 2/5/19
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Bring your yoga clothes and your questions!
Find out why Iyengar Yoga Alignment is the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems.
Experienced teacher training from Seattle’s most experienced yoga teacher trainer.
About the Teacher: Richard Schachtel
Richard Schachtel has been training in Iyengar Yoga for over 40 years which emphasis developing a practice with a high degree of precision of alignment. He founded The Center For Yoga in 1980 and is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and an authorized Iyengar Yoga Teacher Trainer. He has made 22 yoga study trips to India to personally train with the Iyengar Family most recently in December 2017. Richard is the Seattle Area’s most Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher. Richard has been training teachers in Seattle since 1986 and has influenced several generations of yoga teachers. There are over 125 recent graduates of this program which is offered also on the weekends, and in 4 week immersions.
Richard Schachtel, The Center For Yoga of Seattle, Yoga Class Seattle, Yoga Open House Seattle