Teaching Advanced Yoga Sequencing Weekend Training
June 23| $335
Spira Power Yoga is offering a weekend long yoga teacher training module focused on advanced yoga sequencing on June 23th-25th 2017.
All of our teacher trainings are structured to be beneficial and enjoyable for those who wish not to teach. We believe yoga is a path of lifelong learning. Teacher training is a term that we use because we are Yoga Alliance and Washington State Certified Teaching Vocational School and that is the language that they determined for these classes. But that does not mean that these trainings are restricted for teachers only. We welcome everyone who is curious, who enjoys learning, who wishes to understand yoga in a deeper level.
You can buy the 300 HR teacher training two ways. Either purchase it module per module or buy all 15 modules and save $400.00. If you want to buy all 15, please look for the link under the main page 500-HR Teacher Training.
To receive your 300-Hr diploma from Spira you must complete all 15 modules within 4 years and pass successfully the final exam and presentation.
Family and Work Friendly Schedule for Weekend Modules:
- Fridays, 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturdays, 11:30am – 4:00pm
- Sundays, 11:30am – 3:30pm
Price of this module: $335
This module is designed for teachers who have already completed a 200-Hr yoga teacher training, and wish to accumulate 300 credits toward their 500-Hr certification. This module is only open for teacher training purposes.
You will learn smart and safe sequencing techniques that will provide your students optimal experience and exciting new classes every time they come to take your class.
We will cover the following topics through lecture, discussion, and hands-on/verbal practice:
- Review of 360-degree as well as 180-degree mandala constructs
- Complex mandalas: symmetrical and asymmetrical
- Physical/bio-mechanic considerations of safe and effective sequencing: how to establish a solid foundation from which to build simple and complex sequences
- Energetic alignment & flow
- Tools for creating intelligent, creative & balanced sequences
- Time management
- Vocalization and themes
- How to create your own unique sequences
- Practice teaching