Street Yoga has returned with their YogaLOVE fundraiser. The event runs through the entire month of March 2016.
YogaLOVE is Street Yoga’s biggest fundraising event of the year! In the past, Street Yoga has hosted a community practice of 108 Sun Salutations. This year they’re mixing things up. Instead of holding one big event, they are holding a big number of small events across various partnering Seattle studios. The classes will be donation-based and all funds will go towards supporting Street Yoga programs.
Click on the links below to find out more and register for a class near you!
- March 2nd through March 30th: YogaLOVE Donation Based Class at The Grinning Yogi (Capitol Hill)
- March 6th: YogaLOVE Donation Based Class at Kula Movement (Ballard)
- March 8th: YogaLOVE Donation Based Class at Urban Yoga Spa (Downtown)
- March 10th: Paper Tigers Special Screening (University District)
- March 12th: YogaLOVE Donation Based Class at Sweat Hot Yoga (Fremont)
- March 13th: Happy Hour at Peddler Brewing Co. (Ballard)
- March 19th: YogaLOVE Donation-Based Class at hauteyoga (Queen Anne)
- March 26th: YogaLOVE Donation-Based Class at Live Love Flow (Capitol Hill)
- March 27th: Mala Making Workshop (Downtown)
- March 30th: YogaLOVE Donation Based Class at District Yoga and Fitness (University District)
All donation-based classes are pay-what-you-can. Some classes will have raffle prizes and refreshments provided by Suja Juice. A $15 donation gets you three raffle tickets, $1 for each additional ticket. Prizes include: spa day passes, massages, cafe gift cards and more!
Interested in more content like this? Get social with us:
Published on Mar 3, 2016